INFOTECH SERVICESJawalakhel, Lalitpur, Nepal
Vacancy Alert For (WorldLink Communications Ltd)
- Supervise kitchen staffs along with their authorized leave and over time.
- Oversees kitchen supply and maintain the proper record of the expenses.
- Schedule of staff shifts and monitor employee performance.
- Manage the logistics and kitchen & sanitary essentials of all buildings.
- Assist in admin operations work.
- Maintain the hygiene & cleanliness of the kitchen area in every department as well.
Other ad hoc duties as assigned by the supervisor:
- Minimum Intermediate completed or Bachelor’s running with more than 6 months in hospitality or administrations .
- Excellent with communication and conflict management skills.
- In-depth knowledge of kitchen health and safety regulations.
- Ability to work well in a stressful and fast-paced environment
- Require TWO-WHEELER
- Administrative, Team Management, Communication skills, Leadership.
Job Detail Expired
Job Type :
1 - 2 (Years)
No. of Vacancy :
Min. Education :
Last Date to Apply :
January 12, 2023