Spare Part manager
DOOSAN BOBCATSoyambhu, Opposite To Manmohan Memorial Hospital,Kathmandhu
- Handling and managing customer complaints and issues in a timely manner.
- Ensuring the inventory levels are maintained accurately.
- Supervising the shipment issues of the parts ordered.
- Overseeing the replacements procedures.
- Ensuring the customers are provided with excellent customer service and satisfaction.
- Adhering to all the rules and regulations of the company.
- 5-7 years of working experience as a parts Manager or a similar role in an Automotive/Heavy Equipment or Sales industry.
- Qualification: Bachelor or Masters Graduate.
- Sound knowledge and understanding of inventory monitoring principles.
- Demonstrate good leadership skills.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to maintain a positive working environment.
- Ability to demonstrate good administrative skills.
- Ability to offer exceptional customer service.
- Excellent team management abilities.
- Quick decision-making skills.
- Competitive Salary Package + Incentives
- Fuel Allowances
- TADATeam Management, Management , Communication skills, Time Management, Flexibility, Interpersonal
Job Detail Expired
Job Type :
60000 - 50000(NPR )
2 - 5 (Years)
No. of Vacancy :
Min. Education :
Last Date to Apply :
December 27, 2022