Merojob E-Commerce/ E-BusinessKathmandu, Nepal
Vacancy Alert !!!!
- Master's degree in any relevant field
- Practical experience in use of Analytical tools
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Good time management skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Extract data from the primary sources and collate them
- Develop and maintain master database, including creation, updates, deletion and reorganizing data in a readable format
- Use statistical tools to interpret data sets, paying particular attention to trends and patterns that could be valuable for diagnostic and predictive analytical efforts
- Perform analysis to assess quality and meaning of data
- Creating appropriate documentation that allows stakeholders to understand the steps of the data analysis process
- Prepare analytical reports periodically for management that effectively communicate trends, patterns, and predictions using relevant data
- Develop templates for auto reports generation to support business in decision making
- Evaluate business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Gathering critical information and produce useful reports from meetings with various stakeholders.
- Analyze the sales process and sales report of all portfolio of services including daily business operations.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the concerned authority.
Job Detail Expired
Job Type :
45000 - 30000(NPR )
3 - 4 (Years)
No. of Vacancy :
Min. Education :
Last Date to Apply :
January 11, 2023