Junior PR Officer
PRISMA ADVERTISINGKalikasthan, Kathmandu, Nepal
Vacancy Alert !!!!
- Plan, implement and manage public relations strategies.
- Organize and manage various Public Relations activities.
- Measure performance of each activity and event.
- Use different channels to optimize campaign's reach and success.
- Work with marketing team to ensure match with the corporate brand.
- Arrange and coordinate interviews.
- Research and gather opportunities.
- Build and maintain relationships with journalists, influencres and politicians.
- Stay up to date with PR and industry trends and best practices.
- Previous working experience as Public Relations Specialist.
- 1 year of experience with Social Media management.
- Excellent communication, presentation and leadership skills.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills.
- Aptitude in presentation and public speaking.
- Attention to details.
- Critical thinker and analytical problem solver
- Communication skills, Time Management, Problem Solving, Interpersonal, Public Relations.
Job Detail Expired
Job Type :
1 - 2 (Years)
No. of Vacancy :
Min. Education :
Last Date to Apply :
January 13, 2023