Executive – General Administration
Kantipur Media GroupAnywhere, Nepal
- Managing travel, meeting and events in coordination with the supervisor.
- Handle and manage admin staffs within the office and work well with all levels of internal management and staff, outside clients and vendors.
- Supervise clerical and administrative personnel by communicating job expectations, appraising job results, and disciplining employees.
- Coordinate with the regional offices for all administrative and logistics support.
- Processing of work orders, supplier invoices, purchase orders, expenses, expenses claims, account payment.
- Maintaining an organized and comfortable office environment, ordering office supplies, and updating inventory.
- Coordinate with the banks, tax offices and other government offices for the renewal of documents of the organization.
- Maintain records of business costs (labor, material etc.) and check invoices for inaccuracies.
- Check invoice processing, daily bookkeeping records, billing and tracking business expenses.
- Prepare the necessary documentation including monthly, quarterly and annual reports and maintain all administrative paper files.
- Maintaining customer and the vendor relations.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor Degree in finance, business administration, or a similar field.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience working as an admin and finance Officer.
- Able to work under pressure, self-motivated, recognizing a result-oriented evaluation principle.
- Good Communication Skill both in English and Nepali.
- Build, create and maintain reliable customer/partner relationships
- Good Knowledge of MS office (Especially Excel and Word).
- High levels of integrity and ability to handle confidential information.
References: Please provide 2 professional references and their contact details in your application.
Job Detail Expired
Job Type :
3 - 4 (Years)
No. of Vacancy :
Min. Education :
Last Date to Apply :
January 27, 2023