NAMI International Secondary SchoolGokarneshwor-7 Kathmandu, Nepal
- Candidates must have at least a Bachelor’s degree with at least 2 years of experience in administrative department in a progressive school.
- Candidate must have knowledge on how to maintain and keep records of day to day logistic and administrative work.
- Candidate must have excellent knowledge in spoken and written English and Nepali.
- Candidate should have a strong communication skill.
Benefits and incentives:
- Regular training in Nepal.
- Educational perks will be provided after completing a year of service.
- Salary as per NAMI’s norms and no bar for deserving candidates.
- Insurance as per NAMI’s norms.
- Candidates must have an excellent command over English and/or Nepali language. S/he must be open, friendly and co-operative. S/he must be willing to response positively to critical feedback.
- Shortlisted candidates upon evaluations of minimum qualifications, experience and skills will be called for further selection process.
- Applications should reach not later than deadline time by given email or can be left at the school’s receptions or with the security guards by 5 pm
- No phone inquiry will be entertained.
Documents to be provided for selection:
- CV and a cover letter
- Copies of academic documents
- Copies of citizenship
- Experience letters
- Strategic work plan for Principal will be required after the initiation selection.